Saturday 8 February 2014

Raw coconut and lime bites

Alright, let's admit that: I love cakes. I really do. The small tiny yummy bites of the cake make me feel better instantly no matter what my mood was before.



And yes, when you turn vegan your choices of cakes to not shrink, actually, they pretty much stay the same yet the level of your creativity will probably increase. Long story short: I have found an awesome raw vegan coconut/lime bites (recipe here) which I absolutelly fell in love with. It's simple, fresh and very delicious.



So yes, it is possible to be vegan and eat good. And yummy. Have a rawsome Saturday!


                                  Viktorija
                                  Mood: inspired
                                  Music: Wavelength - Fade




No comments:

Post a Comment