Sunday 2 February 2014

Healthy evening snack

I am a person who loves snacking. Between the meals and instead of meals. As me and Miks turned vegan, I have been looking for healthy snack ideas that could keep us full of energy and that would supply us with the needed vitamins. Since I had some leftover soya yoghurt in the fridge, I decided to make a fresh, yummy yoghurt-fruit smoothie.



Recipe:
- 1 banana
- 1/3 of creamy plain soya yoghurt
- 1 frozen bag of raspberries
- A handful of blueberries.

Just mix it all with a blender and enjoy! Feel free to a little bit of fresh spinach or seeds. I thought I'd store it in the fridge so that I can enjoy it for a couple of days BUT... Miks consumed it in half an hour... :)

                                                                                 Viktorija
                                                                                 Mood: Kenny G - Songbird
                                                                                 Music: inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment